Here at Eoleaf, we are not just trying to move product. We believe it to be our duty, as experts in these fields, to raise awareness and educate on the subjects of purification, filtration, and pollution. It is a public health issue. That is why we put together a comprehensive Learning Centre and regularly post articles on our blog and on social medial.
Here you can learn all about air purification and air pollution. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have a specific question, we are happy to help!
- Learn about Eoleaf's multi-layer filtration
- Learn about HEPA filters
- Learn about activated carbon filters and their role in air filtration
- Learn about photocatalysis
- Learn about ionisers and ionisation
- Learn about UVC sterilisation
- Air Purifier Buying Guide
- Buying an indoor air purifier
- Buying an air purifier for your home
- Buying an air purifier for your kitchen
- Buying an air purifier for your flat
- Buying an air purifier for your office
- Buying an air purifier for your car
- Buying an air purifier for your bedroom
- Buying an air purifier to combat viruses
- Buying an air purifier for cigarette smoke
- Buying an air purifier for dust
- Buying an air purifier for dust mites
- Buying an air purifier for pet hair and dander
- Buying an air purifier for mould
- Buying an air purifier for pollen
- Buying an air purifier for odours
- Buying an air purifier for COVID-19
- Buying a professional-grade air purifier
- Buying an air purifier for medical institutions
- Buying a commercial air purifier for a large space
- Buying a UVC air purifier
- Buying a quiet air purifier
- Buying a smart air purifier (Tuya Smart app)
Fight disease symptoms
- Combat airborne germs
- Combat asthma
- Ease respiratory disease symptoms
- Fight against COVID-19
- Protect yourself from air pollution
- Fight against pollen allergy
- Combat allergies to dust and dust mites
- Fight against allergies to pets and pet dander
- Fight against respiratory allergies
- How air pollution impacts pollen allergy
- The link between allergies and air pollution
Fight air contaminants and pollution
- Combat mould and mildew
- Combat bad odours
- Protect yourself from fine particle pollution
- Protect yourself from smoking and second-hand smoking
- The risks of first-hand and second-hand vaping
Improve your breathing and sleep quality
- Breathe better with an air purifier
- Sleep better by installing an air purifier in your bedroom
- How to improve ventilation in your home
About air purifiers
- Do air purifiers really work?
- How much does an air purifier cost?
- How long should you leave your air purifier on per day?
- Where to install an air purifier?
- Installing an air purifier in your car
- The differences between an air purifier and an air conditioner
About air pollution and air pollution-related diseases
- The main sources of air pollution
- The dangers of air pollution
- Air quality and the different forms of pollution
- What is biological pollution?
- What is chemical pollution?
- What is ground-level ozone?
- The new WHO air quality guidelines
- What does VOC stand for?
- All about particulate matter (PM)
- What is formaldehyde?
- Air filtration in the human nose
- How smoking contributes to air pollution
- The link between respiratory disease and air pollution
- The link between lung cancer and air pollution
- The link between fatigue and air pollution
- Mental health and air pollution
About at-risk populations
- The effects of air pollution on pregnant women
- The effects of air pollution on elderly populations
- Protect your children and babies from air pollution
About air pollution and the environment
- Eoleaf joins 1% for the Planet
- Climate change and air pollution
- Wildfires and indoor air quality
- The effects of air pollution on the environment
- Pesticide use and air pollution
- Wood and natural gas burning: how they affect air pollution
- Air pollution's impact on pollinators
- The benefits of houseplants on indoor air quality